Job Category : CDL-A Driver,Class A CDL Company Driver,Class A CDL Local Opportunities,Class A CDL Owner Operator,Class A CDL Truck Driver
Job Types : Dedicated,Dedicated Freight,Dedicated Lane,Dry Van,Intermodal,Local,OTR
State : New Jersey
Class A CDL Drivers Dedicated Freight for Newark, NJ area drivers
BCB Transport is looking for Class A CDL Drivers in the Hackensack, NJ area to haul dedicated freight. This opportunity offers home-time on the weekend and occasional home-time during the week. BCB Transport also offers great benefits; such as, driver paid insurance,401k, paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Up to $0.53 per mile with Quarterly Incentives.
- Guaranteed Weekly Miles
- Occasional home-time during the week
- 100 % No Touch Freight
- 50% Drop and Hook
- Driver Paid Insurance and 401 K
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Late Model Equipment
- Family Owned Equipment
Apply Today By Clicking the Link Below:
Opportunities for Company Drivers
Up to $0.53 per mile with quarterly incentives
Up to $0.65 per mile with quarterly incentives.
- Flexible Home-time – Tell us your preference and will present you a plan for your area
- Excellent miles
- Great lanes
- Specialized lanes
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Late Model Equipment
- No Hazmat
- Paid Vacation
- (6) Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Weekly
- Benefit Packages
- Great place to work with a strong family culture!
BCB Transport Health Coverage It’s All About Choice!
As a company driver at BCB Transport; you are our #1 asset, and your dedication and enthusiasm are the primary factors contributing to our ongoing success in the Trucking Industry.
While we continue to see health care cost increase in the marketplace, our HR team has worked diligently to deliver affordable coverage to our BCB driver family. We offer multiple plans through our carrier Tall Tree Medical that will satisfy your requirement to maintain qualified health coverage and avoid tax penalties.
In fact, BCB is providing the MEC coverage at no cost to you. If you wish to have additional coverage/benefits, you have the option to “buy up” on plans for you and your dependents.
Also available is our Telemedicine program via Healthiest You – which is also included at no cost if you elect coverage under one of our Tall Tree plans. This is a reliable program you can utilize when you are away from home and in need of immediate care for typical primary care services.
BCB Transport will continue to offer a variety of voluntary choices for Medical Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short-Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer and Life insurance programs through our various providers.
- Class A Cdl
- Minimum Age – 23 Years old
- Driving Experience – Must possess at least two (2) years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience within the past five (5) years. Specialized Operations: Require at least 2 years verified Reefer &/or Flatbed operating experience within that past 5 years. Military Veteran Exception: Minimum 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience with a motor carrier within the past 2 years. Must have valid DD-214 & honorable discharge. Must be approved by Suntecktts Safety Management.
Note:Flatbed / Hotshot drivers must have a CLASS A CDL with (2) years of actual flatbed experience in the last 5 years
- Physical Qualification – Driver must meet federal DOT medical requirements
- Driving Record: Accidents – No more than three (3) minor preventable accidents within the preceding three (3) years. No involvement in a preventable DOT recordable accident in the past 12 months. Note: Any accident may disqualify an applicant based on the circumstances and severity.
- Driving Record: Citations – Driver may not have more than two (2) moving violations in the past three (3) years.
- Driving Under The Influence – Individuals convicted of DW I, DUI, (driving under the influence of alcohol and/or a controlled substance), while operating a commercial or private motor vehicle, will be disqualified if occurrence was within the last ten (10) years. In addition, refusal to submit to an alcohol or controlled substance test, will be disqualified if occurrence was within the last ten (10) years.
Disqualifying Violations – Drivers having any of the following violations are disqualified:
- Felony involving a motor vehicle
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
- Any offense that would disqualify an applicant from obtaining Hazmat endorsement or TWIC card as issued by Transportation Security Administration
- Hit and Run
- Late Model Freightliner Cascadia – Penske Lease
- Average Age 1.5 years
- 72-inch Sleepers
- Engine DD15 455 HP
- Transmission – automatic – Eaton
- Thermo King TRIPAC APU with inverters
- Governed 70-MPH
- 228 Wheelbase
- Copy of Class A CDL Front and Back
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Long Form Physical
- Cancelled Check / Routing # for Direct Deposit
I-9 Document Options Required for Employment See Below:
You are required to provide original copies upon your date of hire and no later than 3 business days from your date of hire proving your identity and eligibility to work in the US. Only original documents will be accepted.
List A – Please provide 1 original document from list A (see attached list below)
List B – Please provide 1 original document from list B (see attached list below)
List C – Please provide 1 original document form list C (see attached list below)
- Click here to see a list of acceptable I9 documents.
BCB Transport is an equal opportunity employer and uses E – verify to confirm employment eligibility of newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, click here.
For Questions on your online orientation, drug screen, lodging, travel assistance or other orientation details; call the orientation info line at:(682) 518 1162 X 137
BCB Company Driver Orientation
At BCB orientation is divided up into (2) segments. Segment 1 is our online orientation; which is completed prior to Segment 2 our classroom orientation. Below is a brief description of each segment.
Segment 1- Online Orientation:
Prior to attending Orientation at our Mansfield TX or Carlisle PA facility, it will be necessary to complete our online safety orientation. This online instruction consists of (20) short videos.
At the end of each video your will be asked to pass a short quiz consisting of a few questions that may be either multiple choice or true and false. While the online safety orientation does take approximately 3.5 hours to complete; it is not necessary to complete all 20 videos at once. Instead, you may choose to complete your video assignments in segments that are convenient to your schedule; prior to attending orientation.
The online orientation videos are provided by Vertical Alliance, a third party online training and safety platform for the Transportation Industry. All new drivers who join BCB must complete the online orientation and pass a drug screen prior to attending orientation in either Mansfield TX or Carlisle PA.
Segment 2- Classroom Orientation:
Our classroom orientation is at a terminal facility and consists of live instruction lasting approximately (2) days. The orientation will consist of the following:
- Road Test
- Benefits Presentation
- ELD Instruction
- Hours of Service
- Safety Instruction
- Truck Assignment
- Operations / Planning