YOU MATTER MORE HERE
At BCB, we don’t just say our drivers are treated well. We prove it.
With regular appreciation events, our drivers never feel like outsiders. Instead, they along with their families feel like key members within our company.
GREAT PAY & BENEFITS
- Pay starting at $0.42 – $0.48 CPM
- Furnished fuel cards
- 401k retirement plans
- Full portfolio of benefit packages to choose from that includes health, dental, tele-medicine, vision, life, and disability programs.
- All new equipment
- Paid orientation and permits in addition to plate programs
- We’re hiring solo, team, owner/operators, and husband/wife teams.
- Heavy Haul, Flat Bed, Van or reefer driver experience is preferred.
- OTR, Local, Regional, and Dedicated freight options.
- Hiring in multiple states to include Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, MIssouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia.
PRIORITY HOME TIME
- Flexible home time.
- Spouse, child, and pet rider programs
- Miscellaneous pay for layovers, breakdowns, loading/unloading, extra pickups/dropoffs, and safety bonuses.
- Birthday and anniversary cards to your spouse and children.
- Support team who focuses on the service that both customers and top-shelf drivers expect.
Sharon Grammer And Perry Shilling #1036
“We love the free lunches, friendly and home-style atmosphere.”
“It’s the BEST company I have ever worked for and it’s just made up of GREAT people.”
Vincient Younger 1054
“I love the running area, my driver manager and everyone in the offce is very friendly.”
Clinton Richardson 1012
“The employees are just a bunch of great people.”
Bill Floyd 4016
“I love how flexible this company is and that they get me where I need to be!”
Did you know that many customers get invoiced at a much higher rate due to their shipments being “hit” with Cubic Capacity, Exceeds Linear Feet, or Oversize Dims? All three of these things are different and very expensive so pay close attention to what your customer...
This week we are covering some of our top tips for easy, efficient, and cost-effective pick-up and delivery tips. Pick-Ups: Any pick-up (P/U) entered after 2:30 PM local time should be called into the carrier to insure availability, otherwise the request will roll...
Last Blog we discussed educating our shippers in order to ensure our BOL is set up correctly and to avoid a possible dispute with the carrier regarding our invoice. This week we want to discuss educating our consignees so they know what to expect at the time of...