YOU MATTER MORE HERE
At BCB, we don’t just say our drivers are treated well. We prove it.
With regular appreciation events, our drivers never feel like outsiders. Instead, they along with their families feel like key members within our company.
GREAT PAY & BENEFITS
- Pay starting at $0.42 – $0.48 CPM
- Furnished fuel cards
- 401k retirement plans
- Full portfolio of benefit packages to choose from that includes health, dental, tele-medicine, vision, life, and disability programs.
- All new equipment
- Paid orientation and permits in addition to plate programs
- We’re hiring solo, team, owner/operators, and husband/wife teams.
- Heavy Haul, Flat Bed, Van or reefer driver experience is preferred.
- OTR, Local, Regional, and Dedicated freight options.
- Hiring in multiple states to include Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, MIssouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia.
PRIORITY HOME TIME
- Flexible home time.
- Spouse, child, and pet rider programs
- Miscellaneous pay for layovers, breakdowns, loading/unloading, extra pickups/dropoffs, and safety bonuses.
- Birthday and anniversary cards to your spouse and children.
- Support team who focuses on the service that both customers and top-shelf drivers expect.
Sharon Grammer And Perry Shilling #1036
“We love the free lunches, friendly and home-style atmosphere.”
“It’s the BEST company I have ever worked for and it’s just made up of GREAT people.”
Vincient Younger 1054
“I love the running area, my driver manager and everyone in the offce is very friendly.”
Clinton Richardson 1012
“The employees are just a bunch of great people.”
Bill Floyd 4016
“I love how flexible this company is and that they get me where I need to be!”
From time to time you may run into a drop trailer with one of your LTL shipments. A drop trailer is a trailer that is left at a location for an indeterminate amount of time. It’s “dropped,” and picked up later. Most of the time, a drop trailer is used at locations...
Often the most important part of your sales pitch is when you are completely silent. We often rush through all the great benefits of why a customer would buy, without really listening to them tell us what they need…why they might buy from us. Silence is often...
The U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has specific rules for shipping hazardous materials. SunteckTTS can help you determine the DOT hazardous class for your shipment and find contract freight carriers that meet DOT safety and transportation requirements....